January 5, 2015 @ 10:47 AM
- Just start writing: disconnect your head and write from your neck down, because your brain puts up defenses. Remember just because it is difficult (and at first it will be) doesn't mean you can't do it or it doesn't work. Just keep disconnecting your head from the writing, and you will get it.
- When you’ve written something, you will either like it and continue, or not like it and change it .
- Engage your head now; once you've started, it will guide you.
- Either way is good. You've started. Keep writing.
- This is powerful advice: use it to write more and more easily.